Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Out and About with Miss N. S.



I like to read books.

I especially like to read kitty books.

Now I can read even more books because I have a new library in my neighborhood.


At the grand opening celebrations, there were cookies and juice boxes. 



The grown-ups told us to open it up and put all of the books in. Then we each took one book home.

When we are finished with this book, we bring it back. You can even take another one!

Books are important to me because I like to read and I like to write. Sometimes when I read kitty books, I learn more about them.

The more books I read, the smarter I am.


To find out more about a Little Free Library for your own neighborhood, visit the website: littlefreelibrary.org

Teacher Note:
This post is a collaboration between Miss N.S. and Mrs. Bright. Pictures were submitted by Miss N.S. 
Feel free to leave Miss. N.S a comment.

6 comments:

  1. So cool!! Thanks for sharing about your Little Free Library. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Miss N.S. we might have to swing by your neighborhood to check it out!
    Mrs. Slou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the blog post Mrs Bright and Miss N.S. :) Very creative writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! We will come by and donate some books for the library as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- what an awesome neighborhood! I really enjoyed reading about this and can't wait to show my second graders!

    ReplyDelete