Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome Parents and Students!

I am so excited for our new year to begin together. I have so many fun learning activities planned and can't wait to learn from you as well! I will see you all very soon at Curriculum Night but I wanted to tell you a bit about myself first. 



This is my 10th year of teaching in the Kaneland School District and I have loved every second of it. I live in Sycamore, Illinois with my husband, 3 dogs and 2 cats. I really like living in our old house and spending time with my neighbors. 
This year is going to be very exciting. I have so many new ideas to share and projects to start. 

Most of our contact with be through email and this blog. I will send out blasts with important reminders and exciting announcements. Please check out the ways you can stay connected with us:

Help us stay connected:
Email: laura.bright@kaneland.org
Blog: mrsbrightsclass.blogspot.com
Twitter: @mrsbrightmcdole

Parents,
To confirm that you have seen this and to get your name and email address to me, please send me an email with the following information:
Name of Parents:
Phone Numbers:
Name of Student:
Tell me a bit about your new 1st grader.
Any other important information.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Mrs. Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment