We have been studying the Solar System by focusing on the Earth, Moon and Sun.
Room 222 recently participated in an iMovie challenge within our 6 table teams. The goal was to communicate and teach using the information we had researched on the Earth unit. They were given a time limit of 2 minutes, 30 seconds and were allowed to use any app or tool that would help enhance their presentation. Here are our 6 amazing videos:
We focused this project on the 4C's:
1.Comprehension - I understand the information.
2. Communication - I can share clearly with my audience.
3. Creativity - I kept my the attention of my audience and made it interesting.
4. Critical Thinking - I thought about the best way to share my learning.
The groups are teaching us about:
- Rotation causing Day and Night
- Revolutions causing Seasons
- Colors of the Earth
- Fun Facts
The students did an AMAZING job. It was really fun to watch these during our viewing party on Friday. We hope you like them too.