Thursday, March 20, 2014

Genius Hour - The Conclusion... Almost

It's here! 
The part we have all been waiting for!

Create and Share!

The creativity was swirling around the multipurpose room today. It was filled with Project Managers, Helpers and Grown-Up Assistants. 

Each Project Manager (student with project) helped lead and discuss their projects. The Helpers (students) assisted where needed, photographed, video recorded and helped manage each project. I would like to give a special "shout-out" to JA for taking charge as a Helper and making great decisions to help his Project Managers! It made me smile.

The Grown-Up Assistants were there to guide and assist with any questions or difficult projects.

Here is a glimpse at our day:





We have 3 students who were the 1st to officially share out their projects. Please visit their blogs and talk to them about their learning.

In addition, several students chose to reflect and talk to me about their experience. I hope you enjoy it. 
This video contains a password because, as a reflection, it is for Room 222 Friends and Family only. 


My Movie 1 from LBright on Vimeo.

Thank you for catching up with us. More to come next week.

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with the kiddos! Loved seeing how excited the kids were to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting me and sharing all that you are learning. I saw some amazing projects! I was also impressed by the way you all cooperate and assist each other. Many of you are waiting until next week to work on your projects, but you were helping others yesterday. That takes real patience and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete