Looking for a fun learning game at home?
Look no more! Find'ems is coming home in the backpacks today!
Here is the prep:
1. Cut out all of the letter cards.
2. Cut out the 1st Grade Focus Flash Cards
3. Prepare a clean table top
How to play:
1. Spread the letter cards onto the table top.
3. Then have everyone place their hands on their heads.
4. One person grabs a Focus Flash Card and reads the word.
5. Then say "go" and everyone frantically starts to flip over the letters until they find what they need to make the word.
6. The first person with the word spelled correctly will stop the game by saying the word out loud.
7. This person gets a point and the games continues in this way.